The 31st Hanover Beer Festival will be held on Friday 5th and Saturday 6th October 2018. Save the date!
Tickets will be on sale at several Hanover locations in late August. In the meantime, please follow our new Facebook page @HanoverBeerFest for the latest news, sponsorship updates and beer trivia.
To reminisce on past festivals you can always go to our previous years pages.
Our wonderful sponsors:
We couldn’t hold the festival without their generosity…
The Aldertons have branches on Southover Street (sales) and London Road (lettings), and have been sponsoring – and imbibing at – our festival for over a quarter of a century. This makes them our longest-serving sponsors.
As always, your ticket price will include a souvenir pint or half pint glass, which means – thanks to Barrie – you get a Hanoverian keepsake, and we get to keep our festival environmentally friendly.
We are also tremendously grateful to our friends at:
- Electrical contractors AJ Taylor for sponsoring our printed tasted notes
- Q Estate Agents for sponsoring (and manning) the cider bar and tickets
Sponsor a barrel!
Priced at just £50, this has to be the local business advertising deal of the year!
Hanover Beer Festival is offering Brighton local businesses the chance to sponsor a barrel in return for online and offline advertising and discounted event tickets.
Barrels can also be sponsored by Hanoverians to celebrate a special event, such as a wedding, birthday or anniversary.
For their £50 donation, sponsors of the 50 beer and cider barrels will get:
– Company name / special message in tasting notes brochure, handed out to every guest
– Company name on the barrel
– A3 poster hung in marquee
– Logo and link to your website from event website and shoutouts on social media
– Two discounted tickets for the event – £8.50 Friday or £7.50 Saturday (full price £12 and £10 respectively)
– Invitation to VIP pre-party at 5.30pm on the Friday before doors open at 7pm
To sponsor a barrel, please email event organiser Jill Peters at email@example.com.
*** Barrel sponsors will be unveiled on this page in the next few weeks ***