Tickets for the 29th Annual Hanover Beer Festival go on sale from 1st September!
We’ve held the ticket price to £10 (includes souvenir glass and first pint), and we’ve also managed to stick to our traditional £3 per pint.
For those of you haven’t been paying attention, the best party in Hanover is on Friday 30th September and Saturday 1st October, from 7:00 to 11:00pm, in the big tent at the Hanover Centre. More than 40 different beers, plus ciders, perries and wine, and pies and mash from The Humble Pie Co.
You can buy your tickets from:
- The Constant Service on Islingword Road,
- The Dover Castle on Southover Street,
- The Independent on Queens Park Road,
- The Sir Charles Napier on Southampton Street,
- The Southover on Southover Street, and
- Village Cafe-Bar on Islingword Road.
(Please note our ticket outlets differ slightly from the provisional list in The Hanover Directory.)